There are several "themed" notebooks and netbooks on the market today. For example, Acer has several Ferrari themed netbooks. ASUS has Lamborghini notebooks and has now introduced its F117 stealth fighter themed ASUS G73JH-A1 gaming notebook.
The ASUS G73JH-A1 lacks any outright aeronautical features and pays homage to the stealth fighter in its color and angular body. The machine is certainly attractive and looks ominous. The real question is, can the performance pack as much punch as the styling?
ASUS isn't known for crafting halfhearted notebook gaming machines. This is the first gaming notebook I have had across my test bench in a while, so let's get right to it and see what the ASUS G73JH-A1 gaming notebook is all about.
Specifications, Availability, and Pricing
The ASUS G73JH-A1 I am checking out today is one of the highest end versions in the series. To give you an idea on pricing, the machine in identically dressed form to our review sample can be had for a little over $1,600 Dollars over at Amazon at the time of writing, with plenty of stock in check.
Check out the full specifications of the ASUS G73JH-A1 below.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [ASUS G73JH-A1]
- Page 3 [Performance]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch firmware update brings system to 8.0.1
- Fan hurls dead crab at Super Smash Bros. Pro Player in match
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider gets final DLC 'The Path home'
- GIGABYTE's new AERO 15 Classic notebook is 0.74 inches thick
- World War Z has managed to sell 250K copies on Epic Store
- Fitbit Versa Lite Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Powerr ON By Keyboard not work. Gigabyte AORUS B360M
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- BATTLETECH: Urban Warfare Brings 'Mechs to the City on June 4th
- Goblin and Coins 2 (officially) announced
- Athenascope's AI-Powered Highlights Effortlessly Capture Top Gameplay Moments with the Launch of Official Windows App
- Power Up Lahn and Hunt for Rewarding Eggs This Week in Black Desert SEA
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)