The Package and Contents
Now that we know what we are dealing with, let's take a closer look at the package and contents and see what's included.
The package design of the Zen style is what I would call, minimalist without a doubt. It consists of a small shaded grey box that could easily be confused for something more like a CD box set.
A truly unusual choice of packaging for something that (let's face it) is pretty sexy in its own right, and yet you would have no real idea of this until said grey box is cracked ajar.
All that aside, though, the box is well labeled, laid out and tells you everything you need to know.
Inside we found a plastic molded bubble containing the Zen Style player along with a quick start guide and warranty information.
Lastly included is the provided USB cable, which allows 'docking' and charging of the device simultaneously.
This is another software free product, of which I am quite fond of due to the obvious intrinsic simplicity of such a thing.
Right then, time for tech specs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dbrands Nintendo Switch skins guarantee no damage to device
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit