Accessories and Documentation
In the white box you will find these six pieces of the mounting hardware. In the back are the AMD back plate to the left, and the Intel back plate to the right. On an angle, on both sides, you will see the multi-socket Intel mounting legs, the retention ring in the middle, with the cross bar to secure the cooler just above.
The rest of the hardware consists of the four screws on the left for mounting the AMD retention to the cooler, and the four on the right for use with the Intel retention plate. Behind the screws are the four rubber spacers to isolate the cooler from the motherboard, and the four nuts to mount the cooler.
With a bit more focus we can see what is in the back. You will get a syringe of Cooler master TIM, a Hex wrench, and a socket for the nuts that uses a Phillip's head driver to turn.
The paperwork consists of a multi-lingual, large fold out of very thorough instructions. The step by step is very good, and the illustrations will get any install done in no time. There is also an all English fold out included, along with Cooler masters warranty information.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler Master V6 GT CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen Vega 20 uses PCIe 4.0, arrives in Q3 2018
- Core i5-8600K has performance similar to Core i7-7700K
- 8700K benchmarks: 10% faster than 7700K at stock clocks
- COLORFUL's new iGame SSDs: up to 3GB/sec read with RGB
- What if Certain Affinity is making a free-to-play Halo?
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM