The MSI Wind U230-040US
The top of the MSI Wind U230-040US is glossy black with metallic flecks in the lid. The machine is attractive, but catches lots of fingerprints.
The bottom of the machine hides the battery and cooling grates to keep things frosty.
The right side of the machine has the memory card reader, two USB ports and the mic/audio ports along with the RJ45 port and Kensington lock port.
The back of the machine has nothing to see but hinges and a battery.
The left side of netbook has the power port, VGA output, a cooling grate, HDMI out and a USB port.
The front edge of the machine has some LED indicator lights and not much else.
The keyboard on the U230 is large and nice. The only downside is that the right shift key is smaller than normal.
The screen of the MSI Wind U230-040US netbook is glossy and has a built-in webcam.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit