The P55A-UD7 was easy to get setup with the exception of needing to make sure all the SATA ports were set to AHCI for the install. We also ran into a minor problem with our SATA DVD-RW drive being in the SATA 1 port (the Intel SSD was in SATA 0). We ended up needing to move the DVD-RW to SATA 3 to get the install to recognize the SSD without an issue. It was an odd occurrence and not something that we think is a common problem.
The driver install went off without a hitch, but we would like to see GIGABYTE offer their EPU software in the driver package, though. As it is, someone might miss this software during an install and miss out on a great feature.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Comments]
- Page 6 [Synthetic Tests - Part I]
- Page 7 [Synthetic Tests - Part II]
- Page 8 [Synthetic Tests - Part III]
- Page 9 [Real-World Tests - Part I]
- Page 10 [Real-World Tests Part II]
- Page 11 [Power Usage and Heat Tests]
- Page 12 [Final Thoughts]