Kingston have cemented themselves in the ground as a performance memory company; and not just one of those companies that release fast modules, but one that release fast quality modules. There's not a whole lot you could ask for when it comes to a performance memory kit.
We've got a nice cooling fan with the kit that is excellent quality and when it comes to the overall design of the kit, while it's nothing new, it's a great one that is excellent quality and really, if it isn't broke, why fix it?
As always, though, the kit doesn't just stop at the default speed. With a bit of time we were able to get even more performance out of the kit. To be honest, you could probably get even more if you wanted to adjust the timings and relax them a bit more.
On the topic of timings, the 9-11-9-27 setup while sounding a little relaxed is actually quite impressive for a kit of this speed.
As always, this kind of speed is going to come at a price and while the modules haven't gone into mass production yet, we don't doubt for a second the modules are going to set you back a pretty penny.
With that said, though, Kingston tend to be quite aggressive when it comes to pricing and while the kit will carry a slight premium because of the fan, hopefully you're not going to be too shocked with the price they come in at.
If you have the need for speed, money to burn and the components that can complement a high end kit like this one, the HyperX PC3-19200 is a beautiful kit. While not the quickest when it comes to releasing the fastest kits, Kingston release a quality kit that doesn't have a problem running at its reference speeds and beyond.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AMD CPU hero Jim Keller leaving Tesla to join Intel
- NVIDIA GeForce 397.31 WHQL drivers enables RTX on Volta GPUs
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit