Kingston have cemented themselves in the ground as a performance memory company; and not just one of those companies that release fast modules, but one that release fast quality modules. There's not a whole lot you could ask for when it comes to a performance memory kit.
We've got a nice cooling fan with the kit that is excellent quality and when it comes to the overall design of the kit, while it's nothing new, it's a great one that is excellent quality and really, if it isn't broke, why fix it?
As always, though, the kit doesn't just stop at the default speed. With a bit of time we were able to get even more performance out of the kit. To be honest, you could probably get even more if you wanted to adjust the timings and relax them a bit more.
On the topic of timings, the 9-11-9-27 setup while sounding a little relaxed is actually quite impressive for a kit of this speed.
As always, this kind of speed is going to come at a price and while the modules haven't gone into mass production yet, we don't doubt for a second the modules are going to set you back a pretty penny.
With that said, though, Kingston tend to be quite aggressive when it comes to pricing and while the kit will carry a slight premium because of the fan, hopefully you're not going to be too shocked with the price they come in at.
If you have the need for speed, money to burn and the components that can complement a high end kit like this one, the HyperX PC3-19200 is a beautiful kit. While not the quickest when it comes to releasing the fastest kits, Kingston release a quality kit that doesn't have a problem running at its reference speeds and beyond.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard