The HyperX name is getting stronger and stronger as the months go on. We see the company hit us with more aggressive modules on a constant basis these days. The best thing, though, is that when we hit that clock speed, we've been able to get even more out of the kit.
Today we're dealing with a PC3-19200 (2400MHz) kit. That's some serious juice and you have to wonder once we hit that number, are we going to be able to get much further?
There's ultimately only one way to find out. Before we go looking at the overclocking potential and its performance, we'll first have a closer look at the package and the modules themselves.
This should be the fastest kit to date we've tested with our new review layout which includes the Total Performance Rating graphs. The question is, can Kingston light up the graph and take out top spot?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Scoop 12% off Fallout 76 Bethesda keys for PC
- ABZU will be taking a dive into the Nintendo Switch, Nov 29
- 'Fortuna' update brings Warframe new concurrent gamer high
- Game of the Year 2018 nominees: 6 games worth playing
- Insomniac release Spider-Man DLC 2 trailer 'Turf Wars'
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms