MSI, also known as Microstar International to some, has been around for a long time. In fact, they were one of the first companies to have a working Athlon motherboard back in the heady days of AMD and the Slot A CPU. Unfortunately somewhere between then and now MSI sort of dropped off the radar. We had the chance to talk with them at CES and they told us that they had some big plans moving forward (Including their Big Bang line-up).
But MSI let us know that they were not just going to push out top end (and expensive) products; one of their goals was to bring enthusiast class features to their entire product range. These are things like OC Genie, HDD backup and XHD (Auto build RAID 0). We have had their H55 Express based motherboard, the H55M-ED55, in the lab and can tell you just how well these features work on this entry level board.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- Brave Software lands deal with Dow Jones Media Group
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit