The Hercules eCAFE EC-1000W
The top lid of the Hercules eCAFE EC-1000W is blue and has a floral print on the side. I like the more boxy and squared lid design more than the rounded and boring design on most netbooks.
The bottom of the netbook has cooling grates and expansion covers.
Certainly, the worst thing about the Hercules eCAFE EC-1000W is its small keyboard. The keyboard should take up all the room available on a netbook.
The screen is a glossy unit, as I expect on notebooks and netbooks today.
The right side of the Hercules eCAFE EC-1000W has VGA out, AC input, Kensington lock port, memory card reader, a USB port, RJ45 connection and a modem port.
The left side of the netbook has two USB ports and the mic and headphone jacks. The white button on the hinge is the power button.
The back of the machine is bare, but you can see the attractive squared edges of the machine and the silver trim that offsets the blue lid.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- Gearbox CEO addresses current Borderlands 3 rights rumors
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit