Accessories and Documentation
The box I removed to show how well the Tower 120 Extreme was packed is shown here. This box is lined in high density foam with cut outs for the fan controller at the top, miscellaneous hardware in bags across the middle, and a shallow dent to allow for the back plate to sit secure as well.
Once all the hardware is removed from the box, things are a little more obvious to see. There is the fan controller and an included screw for mounting it in a chassis. To the left is the Intel bag of parts that also includes the syringe of thermal compound. To the right is the AMD kit and it has a couple of adapters that screw onto the plate on the bottom of the cooler for full AMD compatibility.
The manual provided me with all the information I needed to get the Tower 120 Extreme mounted to our T.E.C.C., and also provides good illustrations and txt to help in a time of needed help.
With my sample Tuniq made sure to include the LAG1156 back plate mounting hardware.
On the back you can see the features, specifications and included parts of the kit inside.
Inside of the box you will find a back plate almost exactly like the original equipment, just this time there are holes spaced for LGA1156 as well. Tuniq also includes new screws to be used with this back plate. The instructions here are similar to the book found with the cooler; this time it is written specifically for LGA1156s.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Tuniq Tower 120 Extreme CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo reveal Diablo III: Eternal Collection Switch bundle
- Black Ops 4 physical sales down 50% compared WWII
- Mega Man 11 only had around 40 developers in the team
- Fortnite leak showcases a soon to be released gifting system
- A re-introduction into Old School RuneScape: New/Old players
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon