Accessories and Documentation
The box I removed to show how well the Tower 120 Extreme was packed is shown here. This box is lined in high density foam with cut outs for the fan controller at the top, miscellaneous hardware in bags across the middle, and a shallow dent to allow for the back plate to sit secure as well.
Once all the hardware is removed from the box, things are a little more obvious to see. There is the fan controller and an included screw for mounting it in a chassis. To the left is the Intel bag of parts that also includes the syringe of thermal compound. To the right is the AMD kit and it has a couple of adapters that screw onto the plate on the bottom of the cooler for full AMD compatibility.
The manual provided me with all the information I needed to get the Tower 120 Extreme mounted to our T.E.C.C., and also provides good illustrations and txt to help in a time of needed help.
With my sample Tuniq made sure to include the LAG1156 back plate mounting hardware.
On the back you can see the features, specifications and included parts of the kit inside.
Inside of the box you will find a back plate almost exactly like the original equipment, just this time there are holes spaced for LGA1156 as well. Tuniq also includes new screws to be used with this back plate. The instructions here are similar to the book found with the cooler; this time it is written specifically for LGA1156s.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Tuniq Tower 120 Extreme CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- New story trailer released for Insomniac Games' Spider-Man
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit