Accessories and Documentation
The box I removed to show how well the Tower 120 Extreme was packed is shown here. This box is lined in high density foam with cut outs for the fan controller at the top, miscellaneous hardware in bags across the middle, and a shallow dent to allow for the back plate to sit secure as well.
Once all the hardware is removed from the box, things are a little more obvious to see. There is the fan controller and an included screw for mounting it in a chassis. To the left is the Intel bag of parts that also includes the syringe of thermal compound. To the right is the AMD kit and it has a couple of adapters that screw onto the plate on the bottom of the cooler for full AMD compatibility.
The manual provided me with all the information I needed to get the Tower 120 Extreme mounted to our T.E.C.C., and also provides good illustrations and txt to help in a time of needed help.
With my sample Tuniq made sure to include the LAG1156 back plate mounting hardware.
On the back you can see the features, specifications and included parts of the kit inside.
Inside of the box you will find a back plate almost exactly like the original equipment, just this time there are holes spaced for LGA1156 as well. Tuniq also includes new screws to be used with this back plate. The instructions here are similar to the book found with the cooler; this time it is written specifically for LGA1156s.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Tuniq Tower 120 Extreme CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 official PC system requirements revealed
- Father of Sonic joins Square Enix to work on new game
- Stardew Valley was the most downloaded Switch game in 2017
- Vive Pro's recommended PC specs may get bumped up
- Sony and Nike make official PS2 shoes
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series