World in Conflict
World in Conflict is a real-time strategy video game by Massive Entertainment and to be published by Sierra Entertainment for Windows (DX9 and DX10).
The game is set in 1989 where economic troubles cripple the Soviet Union and threaten to dissolve it. However, the title pursues a "what if" scenario where, in this case, the Soviet Union does not collapse and instead pursues a course of war to remain in power. It is an intensive new game that is sure to put plenty of stress on even the latest graphics cards. We use the built-in benchmarking for our testing.
WIC is quite intensive at these settings and you can see that the HD 5750 does struggle to break that 30 FPS minimum. A detail drop, however, will get us the extra FPS we want at the lower resolution. It's going to be a fair bit harder to see the extra 6 FPS in the minimum department at 1920 x 1200.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [Video Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark (DX10 & DX11)]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Darkest of Days]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - BattleForge]
- Page 13 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 14 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 15 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mowgli is a dark themed 'The Jungle Book', trailer released
- Razer's new Blade: smallest 15.6-inch gaming laptop ever
- SEGA teases upcoming Sonic Racing game information
- Intel's new Coffee Lake-based 8C/16T chip spotted again
- GeForce GTX 1050 3GB released: 768 CUDA cores, 96-bit bus
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit