Without any doubts, ASUS continues to make waves with its Republic of Gamers series of boards. These are the cream of the ASUS crop and with every new board, every revision, we see new features, better layouts, excellent overclocking and above all else, fantastic quality.
All of the Republic of Gamer boards we've seen, whether they be for AMD or Intel CPU's, use Intel, AMD or NVIDIA chipsets, they have simply been spectacular. The thing I personally like about them is that they include some special overclocking features that you can't really get on any other ASUS board.
Maximus III is the third board in the Maximus series to support Intel based processors with some of the highest features available today. ASUS really has put alot of work into the board and the results say a huge amount for it.
With a price tag that matches that of the GIGABYTE P55A at 250 U.S. Dollars over at Newegg, it's a comparable board depending on your needs and wants.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Blizzard ban World of Warcraft cheaters
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- Marvel unleashes the official trailer to Black Panther
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard