Without any doubts, ASUS continues to make waves with its Republic of Gamers series of boards. These are the cream of the ASUS crop and with every new board, every revision, we see new features, better layouts, excellent overclocking and above all else, fantastic quality.
All of the Republic of Gamer boards we've seen, whether they be for AMD or Intel CPU's, use Intel, AMD or NVIDIA chipsets, they have simply been spectacular. The thing I personally like about them is that they include some special overclocking features that you can't really get on any other ASUS board.
Maximus III is the third board in the Maximus series to support Intel based processors with some of the highest features available today. ASUS really has put alot of work into the board and the results say a huge amount for it.
With a price tag that matches that of the GIGABYTE P55A at 250 U.S. Dollars over at Newegg, it's a comparable board depending on your needs and wants.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Lootbox and skin trade to make $50 billion by 2022
- Yakuza devs making new IP for SEGA
- Dbrands Nintendo Switch skins guarantee no damage to device
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit