Modding BIOS', overclocking and Folding@Home; what do they all have in common? In some sense they are all great ways to overwhelm a stock cooler and desire the quest for a quality, more efficient cooler. Along the way you will run across the few I have already reviewed, and many, many others. My goal is to help to narrow the highway of coolers flying by you as you search the web and make it more of a leisurely cruise down a scenic trail.
Xigmatek sends us another solution to just such a quest to improve the cooling of your precious graphics card. I'm not exactly certain how it all came about, but this cooler is one I believe I may have seen before, in some fashion. Xigmatek, however, added their own flair, special touches and changed little things. It is, in its purist form very similar to the SilenX cooler I looked at back in February. Hopefully things have changed since then.
Today we are looking at the Bifrost VD1065 from Xigmatek. They have provided me with a dual fan cooling solution that I may, or may not have seen before. I need to get some pictures and get myself a closer look to see what the Bifrost can offer end users in the pursuit of a better cooling solution. Let's see of the Bifrost can handle the overclocks and possible long hours of dedicated Folding.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite developer: no rush to make new Battle Royale maps
- Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass announced, full reveal at E3
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X overclocked to 6GHz with LN2 cooling
- Will Halo 6 be revealed at E3 2018?
- Neo Geo retro console possibly on the way
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit