Modding BIOS', overclocking and Folding@Home; what do they all have in common? In some sense they are all great ways to overwhelm a stock cooler and desire the quest for a quality, more efficient cooler. Along the way you will run across the few I have already reviewed, and many, many others. My goal is to help to narrow the highway of coolers flying by you as you search the web and make it more of a leisurely cruise down a scenic trail.
Xigmatek sends us another solution to just such a quest to improve the cooling of your precious graphics card. I'm not exactly certain how it all came about, but this cooler is one I believe I may have seen before, in some fashion. Xigmatek, however, added their own flair, special touches and changed little things. It is, in its purist form very similar to the SilenX cooler I looked at back in February. Hopefully things have changed since then.
Today we are looking at the Bifrost VD1065 from Xigmatek. They have provided me with a dual fan cooling solution that I may, or may not have seen before. I need to get some pictures and get myself a closer look to see what the Bifrost can offer end users in the pursuit of a better cooling solution. Let's see of the Bifrost can handle the overclocks and possible long hours of dedicated Folding.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard