You know I complain about netbooks being so similar that reviewing one tends to be like reviewing another. However, I really like the netbook segment. I for one am glad to see thin and lightweight machines that sell at such low prices on the market. Netbooks may not be the best thing for the notebook manufacturers, but they have been fantastic for many consumers.
Today I have the Eee 1101HA Seashell netbook on my desk to put through its paces. I still wonder where exactly ASUS came up with the Seashell name for the little rig; it has nothing that reminds me of the ocean. You can't even hear the ocean if you hold it up to your ear.
Still, the Eee 1101HA is a very nice notebook in the new and larger 11.6-inch form factor, offering 99% of the portability of the average netbook with more screen space and a larger keyboard. I for one would be glad to trade a smidgen less portability for more comfort when working on the machine. Read on for all the details.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Zombieland 2 confirmed, all actors/writers return for sequel
- AORUS announces its first PSUs, RGB is missing... for now
- Ferrari designer building $2 million electric hypercar
- Opera is the first browser with a built-in crypto wallet
- Samsung announces 8Gb LPDDR5, ready for the world of 5G/AI
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit