The new Dock+ comes in an oblong plastic case that is of the "difficult to open" type. In fact, there is no clear cut way to open it. The front displays the Dock+ and expounds upon its virtues (it adds three USB ports to your system).
The back gives a little more information; it also shows you what it will look like when paired up with a FreeAgent Go. We also see the included leather protective travel case that comes with the Dock+.
After you cut your way through all of the interior packaging (and there is a lot), you will find the goodies inside.
As the FreeAgent Go Dock+ is not only a dock for your FreeAgent drive, but a power USB hub, we find a blocky power adapter. As with many items from Seagate, the power adapter can be setup for different countries (although the extra adapters are not included). There is also a USB cable (USB b to Mini-USB), a travel pouch/case and the top billing Dock+ itself.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Vivo's next smartphone could feature a huge 10GB of RAM
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new external GPU: Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB for $699
- Apple's most expensive new MacBook Pro costs an insane $6700
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Qflash ans USB
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit