Package and Contents
Unlike the other two ASRock boards based around AMD's 7 series chipsets, this box is coloured green, the colour of AMD. However, the other two came in a red colour scheme, that of ATI. What's going on I really can't explain, but it's nice to have some variety. On the front there is very little apart from the logos that you'd expect to see.
On the back of the box ASRock puts alot of marketing info on the board's features like EUP, Instant Boot and the AMD overclocking with ACC features. There is no photo of the board itself which is disappointing.
ASRock has gone for a very basic software and document bundle. The user manual is quite thick; however, it's got setup instructions for six different languages, so each language section only gives very basic info on the board. The driver DVD contains drivers for XP and Vista OS's in 32bit and 64bit variants. As of writing this article no Windows 7 drivers are included.
Lastly we get the cables and accessories. This board is clearly aimed more at the mainstream/value segments. There are a total of two SATA data cables and one IDE cable; no FDD cable is included. As normal a rear I/O port shield is included.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sixth Goku iteration added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Kotal Kahn gets bodied in his own Mortal Kombat 11 reveal
- Heavy Rain/Detroit: Become Human will release on Epic Store
- Epic Games announces $100 million grant program
- Smash Bros. Ultimate pro-player storms out of tournament
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- Seagate Game Drive PS4 2TB Review
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023