The Package and Contents
Right then, let's take a closer look at the contents of the package and see what's included.
The AKAI ATT023U USB Turntable comes in a nice bright red and white box that is sure to stand out on store shelves. Over all it's a solid design that should steer plenty of wondering eyes towards what's inside.
Inside the package, first and foremost we have the turntable base with feet included to help with vibration, which is a natural enemy of vinyl reproduction.
On top goes the steel platter (or plate) which is the heaviest by far of everything included. Next we have our tone arm and stylus, slip mat and counter balance. And lastly there's the adapter for 7" records and a small light to aid in visibility when the lights go down.
However, in order to transfer the vinyl across to the hard drive format for backing up, we also get a USB cable. A small manual also makes an appearance along with the free audio editing program, Audacity and Sound Soap SE for managing the audio "ripped" from vinyl.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Package and Contents]
- Page 3 [Technical Overview]
- Page 4 [Setup and Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite developer: no rush to make new Battle Royale maps
- Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass announced, full reveal at E3
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X overclocked to 6GHz with LN2 cooling
- Will Halo 6 be revealed at E3 2018?
- Neo Geo retro console possibly on the way
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit