Accessories and Documentation
Aside from the screws that come in the RAM coolers themselves, Xigmatek ships four of these, 120 X 20 X 0.3mm, silicone, thermal conductive "pads". Each side of the L37-5 silicone is shipped with a plastic coating applied to either side of them. When applying, it matters none which side is which, but the blue side is thinner and easier to remove than the thicker clear side. The silicone is quite stretchy once the plastic is removed, so be careful not to tear it. Even after a bit of tugging and pulling, the L37-5 does naturally want to return to its original shape and dimensions.
A closer look of the back of the cardboard insert from the packaging shows a simple six step procedure to installing the Cuirassiers to your memory of choice. The hardest part of the installation, from my experience with them, was getting the corners of the plastic to separate from the silicone. Once this is done, the installation is a breeze. Even installing them with a temperature probe mounted was no problem. I really cannot see any issues with the way they line up or assemble together.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Xigmatek Cuirassier-N002]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Memory and Preparation]
- Page 7 [Installation of the Cuirassiers]
- Page 8 [Testing Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite and Diablo 3 rumored for the Nintendo Switch
- Samsung unveils massive 30TB SSD, largest capacity SSD ever
- Intel intends to 'compete in graphics products' in future
- Nintendo's Fire Emblem Heroes rakes in $295m in first year
- Sniper Ghost Warrior dev hit with huge layoffs
- MyDigitalSSD OTG v2 480GB Portable SSD
- BIOSTAR G330 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit