Accessories and Documentation
Aside from the screws that come in the RAM coolers themselves, Xigmatek ships four of these, 120 X 20 X 0.3mm, silicone, thermal conductive "pads". Each side of the L37-5 silicone is shipped with a plastic coating applied to either side of them. When applying, it matters none which side is which, but the blue side is thinner and easier to remove than the thicker clear side. The silicone is quite stretchy once the plastic is removed, so be careful not to tear it. Even after a bit of tugging and pulling, the L37-5 does naturally want to return to its original shape and dimensions.
A closer look of the back of the cardboard insert from the packaging shows a simple six step procedure to installing the Cuirassiers to your memory of choice. The hardest part of the installation, from my experience with them, was getting the corners of the plastic to separate from the silicone. Once this is done, the installation is a breeze. Even installing them with a temperature probe mounted was no problem. I really cannot see any issues with the way they line up or assemble together.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Xigmatek Cuirassier-N002]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Memory and Preparation]
- Page 7 [Installation of the Cuirassiers]
- Page 8 [Testing Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter World launches January 2018
- Left Alive is Square Enix's shot at survival mech action
- Rocket League Autumn Update available September 28
- Synology introduces new XS, Value and Series NAS
- ASUS introduce the ROG Strix Fusion 300 gaming headset
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower