Before I get into the testing of the product, I would like to say a big thank you to OCZ for releasing 64-bit drivers for the device. More manufacturers need to wake up and realise that the era of 32-bit OS's is almost dead and it's time to move up to 64-bit.
Installing the available x64 drivers from OCZ's website will load you up with their calibration suite and drivers so that you can connect your NIA up to your PC. This is where the fun begins.
Plugging in your headset and strapping it on is simple and comfortable; just follow the included instructional video in the setup screens to ensure a snug fit and optimum positioning.
Now comes a tricky part, calibrating the headset...
When the software asks you to get your 'brain-wave' down to the green line, it can seem almost utterly impossible as it jerks about at the top of the graph. This is because of localised Electro-Magnetic interference caused by items such as cell phone chargers and other power-brick devices.
You will notice if you touch your hand to the case of the filter, it brings your 'brain-wave' right down to the desired level, or at least, it should. But if you are still getting a large amount of interference then you will have to go on a hunt for the noise maker.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New story trailer released for Insomniac Games' Spider-Man
- Ghost Recon Wildlands adds permadeath with 'Ghost Mode'
- Razer making Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite arcade sticks
- Windows 10 Pro for just $12.41, Office 2016 Pro only $28.10
- Gorilla Glass 6 engineered to 'survive multiple drops'
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit