Package and Contents
Like all of the high-end boards these days, Foxconn has packed its BloodRage board into the oversized boxed. You know the type, ones that if you hit someone over the head with it you'd probably give them concussion. Not that this is a bad thing, the sheer mass of the box means that they are hiding some extra goodies inside. The front of the box has a black, red and orange colour scheme with the company logo and the BloodRage logo along with some artwork to keep things interesting.
While there is no full colour photo of the board on the back of the box, Foxconn has quite a few pictures of the boards features, so you still get a bit of an idea on what you're getting. However, we still prefer to see a picture of the whole board for reference.
Foxconn doesn't skimp on the software and documentation part of the package. In total there are four user manuals. These include one for the board, one quick install pamphlet, a product registration card and a user manual on the external audio. The DVD included contains drivers and software for both 32 and 64-bit variants of the Vista and XP operating systems.
First off on the accessories list we have the cables that are included. There are a total of five SATA data cables as well as two Molex to SATA power converters. A single SAS power/data cable is also included for use with two of the onboard SAS ports.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series