In the Box
Opening the box, we find the unit wrapped in a protective layer of thin bubble wrap. This is relatively normal for a value oriented power supply. Still, I prefer the power supply that is packed in a protective layer of foam to help prevent any type of handling or shipping damage to the unit. Rosewill does use better packaging for their Extreme line. In spite of the minimal packaging, the PSU, upon inspection, arrived un-marred and with no dings or dents inflicted on the nicely polished black chrome finish.
The thin bubblewrap protects the PSU from some basic rubs and scratches. I would personally not want to ship it in the retail box without some additional protection, but this is relatively standard packaging in this price range.
The manual is nicely done, easy to read and actually contains useful information. This is where we find the note about the performance and operating temperatures. Good information.
The unit comes with the standard 18 gauge power cable and some mounting screws. Again, what you would expect in this price category. No extras like Velcro straps, nylon ties or a branded label for your case.
Let's now take a closer look at the Rosewill RP650-2 itself.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications]
- Page 3 [The Package]
- Page 4 [In the Box]
- Page 5 [The Power Supply]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Blizzard ban World of Warcraft cheaters
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard