Little has changed on the inside of the Cosmos Black Label. Cooler Master did add a fan to the top of the drive cage, something that I felt should have been added to the first Cosmos. As you can see, the black theme made its way to the Black Label.
Each system is numbered in a four digit code; this was a little odd since only 500 were made. As stated before, only 50 were sent to the US market and after looking around at where the known Black Labels were sold, the cases were sent in random order. So don't expect 0001 through 0050 to have made it to the states. Ours is number 0077; if I couldn't get my hands on 1-5, 77 is a good number for me since it is the year I was born, adding to the special touch of the system.
Here we see the additional fan added to the top of the drive cage. This blocks the lowest ROM drive, but with so many I don't think anyone will have a problem with it.
With so much talk about positive and negative case pressure going on these days, Cooler Master added vented block off plates to the case to help remove and introduce air into the system as needed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rum Runner's Pack free DLC debuts to Pillars of Eternity 2
- New Battlerite Royale screenshots unveil UI/more gameplay
- Co-op monster hunting title, Duntless releases open beta
- Dark Souls Remastered releases a whole day early on Steam
- Borderlands 2 is free-to-play and 75% off Steam this weekend
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit