Accessories and Documentation
We have seen this same hardware coming with Cooler Master Coolers for years now. Motherboard removal is guaranteed in all situations. This is one area that I would like to see Cooler Master take some inspiration from others and make it so we do not have to remove the motherboard to install a CPU Cooler. That process went out of fashion a couple of years ago.
The documentation and information inside of it is presented well. The instructions were easy to follow along with, and it is a Multilanguage document.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion is called Shadowbringers
- Cliffy B is done making games
- Devil May Cry TV show coming to Netflix
- Sony skips E3 2019 for PlayStation-centric showcase
- Z390 Taichi Onboard LED issue
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- An open world with no rules: former Xbox One Exclusive Sunset Overdrive comes to PC!
- Sid Meier's Civilization VI Now Available for Nintendo Switch
- Breach Hero Class Trailer - Lock And Load With The Gunslinger