RENDnet (www.TRENDnet.com), a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, announced today the availability of its AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender, model TEW-822DRE. TRENDnet's AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender provides incredible coverage to significantly reduce wireless network dead spots.
TRENDnet's AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender provides high performance wireless amplifiers and external antennas that broadcast concurrent Wireless AC and Wireless N. The 5 GHz Wireless AC band provides better performance with less interference and has additional non-overlapping channels. Targeted beamforming improves real-time performance by directing the strongest wireless signals to specific devices.
"More and more devices are equipped with Wireless AC capabilities, but one drawback to the 5 GHz Wireless band is its weaker reach," said Evan Davis, senior manager of solutions engineering at TRENDnet. "TRENDnet's AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender, paired with an 802.11ac client, assists to improve the range of the less congested 5 GHz band by providing nearly whole-home Wireless AC coverage."
Users simply plug the TEW-822DRE directly into an electrical outlet; the extender blends into most home environments with its off-white housing. This extender offers both extender and access point modes, and it features a gigabit port to extend a high performance connection to any wired device.
Pricing and Availability
TRENDnet's AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender, model TEW-822DRE, is available worldwide through major retailers and other authorized TRENDnet partners, with an MSRP of USD $84.99.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard