RENDnet (www.TRENDnet.com), a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, announced today the availability of its AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender, model TEW-822DRE. TRENDnet's AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender provides incredible coverage to significantly reduce wireless network dead spots.
TRENDnet's AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender provides high performance wireless amplifiers and external antennas that broadcast concurrent Wireless AC and Wireless N. The 5 GHz Wireless AC band provides better performance with less interference and has additional non-overlapping channels. Targeted beamforming improves real-time performance by directing the strongest wireless signals to specific devices.
"More and more devices are equipped with Wireless AC capabilities, but one drawback to the 5 GHz Wireless band is its weaker reach," said Evan Davis, senior manager of solutions engineering at TRENDnet. "TRENDnet's AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender, paired with an 802.11ac client, assists to improve the range of the less congested 5 GHz band by providing nearly whole-home Wireless AC coverage."
Users simply plug the TEW-822DRE directly into an electrical outlet; the extender blends into most home environments with its off-white housing. This extender offers both extender and access point modes, and it features a gigabit port to extend a high performance connection to any wired device.
Pricing and Availability
TRENDnet's AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender, model TEW-822DRE, is available worldwide through major retailers and other authorized TRENDnet partners, with an MSRP of USD $84.99.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gearbox CEO addresses current Borderlands 3 rights rumors
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia, a Mierce comeback
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze trailer, meet the Kongs
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit