ASUS today announced Strix Raid DLX, Strix Raid Pro, and Strix Soar, gaming sound cards that deliver sensational, high-definition 192kHz/24-bit audio, 7.1-channel surround-sound, and Perfect Voice noise-cancellation technology for incredible gaming experiences.
Strix Raid DLX is a premium soundcard built with high-end components to satisfy gamers who demand the ultimate audio performance. Strix Raid DLX features an ESS SABRE9016 digital-to-analog converter (DAC) - the world's highest performance 32-bit and 24-bit audio DAC - to deliver rich, immersive, and clear sound with an incredible 124dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR). Designed for enthusiast gamers, Strix Raid Pro and Strix Soar come with the high-performance ESS SABRE9006A DAC for pure, full-sounding audio with an impressive 116dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR). Low-dropout (LDO) regulators and Hi-Fi-grade Nichicon FineGold, Nichicon Muse, and German WIMA capacitors ensure optimized power delivery.
Strix Raid DLX, Strix Raid Pro, and Strix Soar each have a built-in 600-ohm headphone amplifier to drive a wide range of headphones and deliver clear, detailed sound with deep, tight bass.
Instant in-game audio adjustment with Raid Mode
Strix Raid Mode lets gamers with Strix Raid DLX and Strix Raid Pro sound cards save their favorite audio adjustments into custom presets that they can instantly turn on or off with the dedicated Raid button on the included soundcard audio control box. This powerful feature ensures gamers will never miss a single moment of gaming action by having to pause their game and open software to adjust their audio settings. The audio control box also has a convenient control knob that lets users adjust the volume and the Raid Mode intensity level, while also doubling as an output-selector button to switch between headphones and speakers.
Simple audio configuration with Sonic Studio
Strix Raid DLX, Strix Raid Pro, and Strix Soar sound cards come with Sonic Studio, the next-generation sound utility from ASUS that provides gamers complete control over their sound card's audio features. It features a beautiful, intuitive interface that groups a wide range of audio-adjustment functions together logically, making Sonic Studio both powerful and easy to use. Unlike typical audio utilities with multi-screen interfaces that make configuration complicated and time-consuming, Sonic Studio has an elegant all-in-one view that puts all the necessary controls on a single screen to make adjustments fast and easy for users.
The Sonic Studio interface groups key audio controls together based on function, making features easy to find and configuration error-free. The Audio Enhancement group features tools for fine-grained audio control, including an equalizer for adjusting the gain of specific frequencies, Bass Boost for deeper, more pronounced bass, Voice Clarity for making speech stand out more prominently in games and movies, and Compressor to adjust audio dynamic range. The Tuning group lets headphone listeners enable virtual surround-sound and configure the spaciousness of the effect using virtual adjustments of speaker placement and reverb. Finally, the Mic tuning group contains microphone configuration tools and features the Perfect Voice control. Designed for multiplayer gaming where communicating with teammates is especially important, Perfect Voice reduces background noise - such as keyboard and mouse clicks as well as people talking nearby - in speech signals to ensure clear, in-game voice communication.
Sonic Studio also includes controls for Sonic Radar Pro, a unique feature that precisely maps in-game sounds - such as footsteps and gunshots - and displays them on an on-screen overlay, so gamers can pinpoint their enemies for a competitive advantage in first-person shooters.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Resident Evil 2 Premium Edition costs a huge $900
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX overclocked to 6GHz with LN2
- Dishonored series is sleeping for now, says Arkane
- Bandai Namco may be making a new horror game
- World of Warcraft expansion 'Battle for Azeroth' releases
- Buy (2Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $800
- Fnatic miniSTREAK Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Z97-UD5H-BK: Modded BIOS for NVME support
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market