D-Link today announced immediate availability of the new AC1750 Wi-Fi Router (DIR-859). The AC1750 router boasts high-power amplifiers that deliver better Wi-Fi coverage for all connected Wi-Fi devices. Leveraging dual-band speeds of 450Mbps (2.4GHz) and 1300Mbps (5GHz), the DIR-859 delivers fast wireless speeds, improved coverage and reliable connections to support HD streaming and other demanding applications. The AC1750 router also comes with the newly redesigned user interface so installing and managing your home network is easier than ever.
"With this new high performance AC1750 router, users can enjoy wider wireless coverage throughout their home," said Ken Loyd, director of product marketing, consumer, D-Link Systems, Inc. "High Power Amplifiers provide the additional coverage needed to connect more Wi-Fi devices."
Users will be able to stream HD multimedia across their homes without interruption using the fastest wireless connectivity technology available today. The DIR-859 comes with a guest zone that will assign the 2.4GHz band for simple tasks such as surfing the web and checking emails, while assigning the low-interference 5GHz band for more bandwidth intense tasks such as streaming HD media and playing online games. Furthermore, for ultra-fast wired connectivity, this 11AC Router is equipped with four Gigabit Ethernet ports enabling wired speeds of up to 1000 Mbps.
The three external antennas, along with the high power amplifiers, will give digital video and audio aficionados the ultimate coverage and range needed for the best viewing experience.
The DIR-859 also features D-Link's latest user interface, making it easier than ever to control a network right from a smartphone or tablet device with touch-friendly layout. Enabling parental controls, blocking unwanted devices, monitoring internet activity, and creating Wi-Fi guest networks has never been simpler. This router also supports simple setup using a mobile phone or tablet with the free Quick Router Setup (QRS) app.
More about the DIR-859:
- 11AC Wi-Fi Dual Band Connectivity - Speeds of up to 1300 Mbps on the 5GHz band and 450Mbps on the 2.4GHz band for maximum throughput with less Wi-Fi interference
- Extreme Coverage - Built-in high-powered amplifiers provide better signal throughout your home
- Gigabit Ethernet Ports - Four 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet ports provide high-speed wired connectivity
- Brand New GUI - New intuitive user interface for simple management of a wireless network; optimized for mobile devices with touch enabled controls and designed to give users quick access to status and management of their router and connected devices
- Traffic Prioritization - Advanced QoS engine distributes traffic optimally across both wireless bands to guarantee the best performance
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup - Push button for easy connection to a wireless network
- Backward Compatible - Works with existing Wi-Fi devices (802.11n/g)
- Secure Wireless Encryption - Uses WPA or WPA2 security
- Easy Setup - Get online in minutes with the Quick Router Setup (QRS) mobile app
Pricing & Availability
The AC1750 Wi-Fi Router (DIR-859) is available now for an estimated price of $99.99.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Yakuza devs making new IP for SEGA
- Dbrands Nintendo Switch skins guarantee no damage to device
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit