EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium computer liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce the latest addition to the company's first fully in-house engineered computer cooling fan family, the EK-Vardar. These new fans are available in either All Black or All White design and feature Extended Range (ER) of operation.
Dubbed Vardar, this family of cooling fans carry the name of a type of the cold northwesterly wind blowing from the mountains down to the valleys of Macedonia. It is a type of ravine wind, enhanced by a channelling effect while blowing down through the Moravia-Vardar gap, bringing cold conditions from the north to the Thessaloniki area of Greece. Most frequent during winter, it is blowing in the rear of a depression when atmospheric pressure over eastern Europe is higher than over the Aegean Sea.
The key characteristics of EK-Vardar Fx-120 series fans are:
- High-static pressure / low noise profile - unlike other general-purpose computer cooling fans, the EK-Vardar family of fans is built specifically for computer liquid cooling systems, namely radiator cooling. The 7-fin fan blade design is optimized for high pressure operation while maintaining the low noise profile throughout the whole operating range of the fan. Vardar's design and construction is also very suitable for high-performance heat-pipe air coolers.
- High-quality motor and bearing assembly - Proven electrical design, actively cooled motor windings and Double Ball bearing with 50.000 hours lifespan (MTBF) ensures uninterrupted operation for years to come. Phase-width modulation (PWM) fan speed allows performance on demand.
- Sealed-edge fan casing - The classic, yet effective square shape of the fan casing ensures optimal performance in either pull- (suction) or push (pressure) regime without hydraulic losses thus ensuring optimal cooling capacity of your liquid cooling radiators.
- Timeless design - the EK-Vardar fan fits subtly into any liquid cooling computer without drawing too much attention.
The newest addition to the Vardar family is the EK-Vardar F4-120ER with ER standing for Extended Range. The PWM duty cycle in this model extends to a range between 25% and 100%. Both models (All Black and All White) come with four self-tapping screws and are pre-sleeved (color matched) for your convenience.
"The Vardars are one of the best fans overall here, and the story continues with the F4-120ER", writes VSG, reviewer of Thermalbench. "At this point of time, this is my #1 recommendation for people wanting PWM radiator fans."
- Fan Speed (RPM): 2,200 RPM
- PWM Duty Cycle (%): 25-100
- Noise (dBA): 33.5 at max speed
- MSRP (incl. VAT): 16.95€
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- Brave Software lands deal with Dow Jones Media Group
- GeForce GTX 1180 alleged specs, beats the $1200 TITAN Xp
- PUBG's first world tournament: $2 million in prizes and more
- Fortnite is coming to China, with Tencent securing rights
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit