The ML06-E is an evolution and variation of the premium Mini-ITX HTPC case, the Milo ML06. With external dimension unchanged at 7 liters, the ML06-E's rearranged internal layout provides a crucial second expansion slot for support of more powerful low-profile discrete video card or expansion card that are two slots wide. For users that wish to build with a more robust GPU or tuner card in console/DVR-like form factor to game or for multimedia content recording, the ML06-E is a great starting point.
￭ Super small at only 7 liters
￭ Aluminum front panel with premium styling
￭ Includes one 120mm fan and support up to two 80mm fans
￭ Supports dual slot low-profile graphics or expansion card
￭ Supports Mini-ITX motherboard and SFX power supply
￭ Supports four 2.5" HDD/SSD
You can find further information here: http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=568&area=en
The recommended End User price (excl. VAT): 80,90 Euro.
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix could go big at E3 2019 with FF7 Remake
- AMD 50th anniversary Radeon VII, Ryzen 7 2700X teased
- Halo TV show will deliver character-focused storytelling
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 430.39 drivers: ready for GTX 1650
- Digital Storm teases GeForce RTX 2070 Max-P gaming laptops
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- The Game Industry Conference calls for Speakers
- Fantasy Smith VR is on Steam now, come make magical weapons for the cute adventurers!
- Monster Hunter Returns to Puzzle & Dragons in Fan-Favorite Collab
- As Esports Industry Grows, Doctors Address Needs of Unique New Athletes