PNY Technologies Inc. ("PNY") world renowned manufacturer of USB and Memory products has officially announced the DUO-Link M for the lightning equipped iOS devices. With the DUO-Link, one can transfer digital files at one's own comfort without connecting with computer and i-tune. Simply plug the DUO-Link M to iPhone, ipad, Mac or PC and enjoy quickly, easy transfer of files, to expand your device's storage capacity. With the DUO-Link M, one can also directly access data on an external storage device and play movies or music without a network and without having to store them on your device.
DUO-Link M has a standard USB interface and a lightning connector for iOS Devices and can use to free up spaces on iPhone or iPad. Users can also play music or video directly from the drive. It offers faster and more convenient file transfers without dealing with the hassle of bulky cables or wireless / PC connection. PNY's DUO-Link M compatible with Apple lighting integrated and Type-A USB 2.0 connectors for sharing and storing content in iOS devices, which connects easily to MAC, PC or any Apple devices enable one's to access and transfer the files in seconds.
It's lightweight and cap-less design lets one carry additional photos, videos and files in one's pocket without worrying about damage or lost caps. It weighs around 9.8 g and measures at 50.9mmL x 26mmW x 11.45mmH. The drive delivers an impressive performance and is available in storage capacities ranging from 16GB to 128GB. The Lightning interface delivers up to 10MB/s read, up to 8MB/s write. The USB Type-A 2.0 interface delivers up to 13MB/s read and 10MB/s write. You will need to download DUO-Link App from App store, and then you are able to use your gadget instantly.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit