PNY Technologies Inc. ("PNY") world renowned manufacturer of USB and Memory products has officially announced the DUO-Link M for the lightning equipped iOS devices. With the DUO-Link, one can transfer digital files at one's own comfort without connecting with computer and i-tune. Simply plug the DUO-Link M to iPhone, ipad, Mac or PC and enjoy quickly, easy transfer of files, to expand your device's storage capacity. With the DUO-Link M, one can also directly access data on an external storage device and play movies or music without a network and without having to store them on your device.
DUO-Link M has a standard USB interface and a lightning connector for iOS Devices and can use to free up spaces on iPhone or iPad. Users can also play music or video directly from the drive. It offers faster and more convenient file transfers without dealing with the hassle of bulky cables or wireless / PC connection. PNY's DUO-Link M compatible with Apple lighting integrated and Type-A USB 2.0 connectors for sharing and storing content in iOS devices, which connects easily to MAC, PC or any Apple devices enable one's to access and transfer the files in seconds.
It's lightweight and cap-less design lets one carry additional photos, videos and files in one's pocket without worrying about damage or lost caps. It weighs around 9.8 g and measures at 50.9mmL x 26mmW x 11.45mmH. The drive delivers an impressive performance and is available in storage capacities ranging from 16GB to 128GB. The Lightning interface delivers up to 10MB/s read, up to 8MB/s write. The USB Type-A 2.0 interface delivers up to 13MB/s read and 10MB/s write. You will need to download DUO-Link App from App store, and then you are able to use your gadget instantly.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM