Sharkoon expands its range of input devices and presents the SHARK ZONE M51+ bundle consisting with the new SHARK ZONE M51 Gaming Laser Mouse and equally new SHARK ZONE MB10 Gaming Bungee Hub.
The SHARK ZONE M51 LASER MOUSE comes in a stylish SHARK ZONE design with an illuminated logo and, with its Avago ADNS-9800 laser sensor, is specifically designed for gamers. The rubber coating ensures maximum grip on the mouse, even with ambitious use. The mouse also has LED DPI indicators, 11 programmable buttons, 4-way scroll wheel and weight tuning system. Individual settings such as key settings, mouse speed, color settings and illumination can easily be made via the included gaming software and comfortably saved on the mouse using the onboard memory. The M51 connects via a textile braided cable with gold-plated USB plug.
The accompanying SHARK ZONE MB10 GAMING BUNGEE HUB has a flexible support arm, which optimally guides the cable to the mouse. This allows the gamer to fully concentrate on their game and not be distracted by the cable sliding about. The internal weight of the stand as well as the self-adhesive, anti-sliding pad guarantees a secure hold on the table. The integrated 4-port USB 2.0 hub also allows easy connection of USB devices. Typical SHARK ZONE: Optically, the yellow illuminated MB10 is a real eye-catcher.
End customers will find the Sharkoon SHARK ZONE M51+ Gaming Laser Mouse with MB10 Bungee Hub available now for the suggested retail price of 47.99 euros from authorized retailers. The SHARK ZONE MB10 Gaming Bungee Hub is also separately available for 17.99 euros.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Vivo's next smartphone could feature a huge 10GB of RAM
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new external GPU: Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB for $699
- Apple's most expensive new MacBook Pro costs an insane $6700
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit