Inno3D Announces GeForce GTX 260 with FreezerX2
Inno3D are excited to launch the Inno3D GeForce GTX 260 with FreezerX2 cooler that offers double the cooling performance and better value for your buck.
- Dual 8 cm ball bearing PWM fan, cooling power x 2
- DHT Technology, cooling efficiency x 2
- 2 mm fin distance, airflow x 2
- Smooth sanded base, contact area x 2
- Triple heatpipe cooling performance
- 55 nm Manufacturing Process
- Less power consumption with 175 W
2nd Generation NVIDIA Unified Architecture
The 216 enhanced processor cores that provide incredible shading horsepower is achieved via delivery of the second generation with 50% more gaming performance over the first generation.
NVIDIA PhysX Ready
GeForce GPU support for NVIDIA PhysX technology - enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and interactive experience with GeForce. The PhysX processor is noted for being specifically designed to accelerate dynamic physical motion and interaction in games such as Mirror's Edge.
NVIDIA CUDA Technology
CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU's processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks such as video transcoding - delivering up to 7x performance over traditional CPU's.
Inno3D GeForce GTX 260 with FreezerX2 achieves up to 15% cooling performance that allows better gaming performance. With outstanding performance and extreme game play we are definitely hanging on the edge of our seats to see what is installed in 2009.
For more information please visit Inno3D or contact your sales representative.
Latest News Posts
- Dbrands Nintendo Switch skins guarantee no damage to device
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit