EC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today two additions to its AccuSync desktop monitor lineup, offering school classrooms and the more than 28-million small- to mid-sized businesses in the U.S. and other geographic regions high-quality, low-cost display options.
The 20-inch AS203WMi is an LED-backlit model with IPS panel, which offers better performance and color representation than traditional panels found in value monitors, while at the same time reducing power consumption typical of higher-end IPS panels. The 23.6-inch AS242W display joins the ranks of the fastest growing monitor size and comes with LED-backlighting and an updated cabinet design.
"NEC is introducing more IPS panels to its overall desktop portfolio, and a new 20-inch screen size to its AccuSync lineup is part of our strategy to offer customers more choices in monitors," said Kevin Christopherson, Director of Product Marketing for Desktop Displays at NEC Display Solutions. "The AS203WMi and AS242W displays embody simple ergonomics and environmentally friendly design, yet the monitors are built with quality and reliability in mind."
The AS203WMi display includes the following features:
- 20-inch, 16:9 widescreen with LED backlight helping to increase productivity by expanding the working area to view multiple application windows
- IPS panel, which offers stunning colors and wide viewing angles
- 1600 x 900 native resolution
- Includes VGA and DVI-D connectivity
- Integrated speakers for expanded capabilities
- ECO Mode and carbon footprint meter, which help track and calculate the reduction of green gas emissions
The AS242W display includes the following features:
- 23.6-inch, 16:9 widescreen with LED backlight
- 1920 x 1080 native resolution
- Connectivity includes VGA and DVI-D
- Tilt adjustability, giving users more options for viewing comfort
- Eco-friendly features, such as ECO Mode and carbon footprint meter
The AS203WMi and AS242W displays will be available in April 2015 at an estimated street price of $169 and $199, respectively, and ship with a three-year parts and labor warranty, including the backlight - one of the best warranties for value monitors in the industry.
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix could go big at E3 2019 with FF7 Remake
- AMD 50th anniversary Radeon VII, Ryzen 7 2700X teased
- Halo TV show will deliver character-focused storytelling
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 430.39 drivers: ready for GTX 1650
- Digital Storm teases GeForce RTX 2070 Max-P gaming laptops
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- The Game Industry Conference calls for Speakers
- Fantasy Smith VR is on Steam now, come make magical weapons for the cute adventurers!
- Monster Hunter Returns to Puzzle & Dragons in Fan-Favorite Collab
- As Esports Industry Grows, Doctors Address Needs of Unique New Athletes