EC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, announced today two additions to its AccuSync desktop monitor lineup, offering school classrooms and the more than 28-million small- to mid-sized businesses in the U.S. and other geographic regions high-quality, low-cost display options.
The 20-inch AS203WMi is an LED-backlit model with IPS panel, which offers better performance and color representation than traditional panels found in value monitors, while at the same time reducing power consumption typical of higher-end IPS panels. The 23.6-inch AS242W display joins the ranks of the fastest growing monitor size and comes with LED-backlighting and an updated cabinet design.
"NEC is introducing more IPS panels to its overall desktop portfolio, and a new 20-inch screen size to its AccuSync lineup is part of our strategy to offer customers more choices in monitors," said Kevin Christopherson, Director of Product Marketing for Desktop Displays at NEC Display Solutions. "The AS203WMi and AS242W displays embody simple ergonomics and environmentally friendly design, yet the monitors are built with quality and reliability in mind."
The AS203WMi display includes the following features:
- 20-inch, 16:9 widescreen with LED backlight helping to increase productivity by expanding the working area to view multiple application windows
- IPS panel, which offers stunning colors and wide viewing angles
- 1600 x 900 native resolution
- Includes VGA and DVI-D connectivity
- Integrated speakers for expanded capabilities
- ECO Mode and carbon footprint meter, which help track and calculate the reduction of green gas emissions
The AS242W display includes the following features:
- 23.6-inch, 16:9 widescreen with LED backlight
- 1920 x 1080 native resolution
- Connectivity includes VGA and DVI-D
- Tilt adjustability, giving users more options for viewing comfort
- Eco-friendly features, such as ECO Mode and carbon footprint meter
The AS203WMi and AS242W displays will be available in April 2015 at an estimated street price of $169 and $199, respectively, and ship with a three-year parts and labor warranty, including the backlight - one of the best warranties for value monitors in the industry.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de