TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the availability, in North America only, of the AC3200 Tri Band Wireless Router, model TEW-828DRU. This next generation Wi-Fi router features three concurrent wireless networks-two separate ultra-performance 1,300 Mbps Wi-Fi AC networks and a 600 Mbps Wi-Fi N network.
"Three separate extreme Wi-Fi bands can handle all devices in the busiest connected home," stated Sonny Su, technology director of TRENDnet. "SmartConnect technology further increases performance by automatically migrating faster Wi-Fi AC devices to the highest performing Wi-Fi AC band."
- Three concurrent Wi-Fi bands maximize device networking speeds
- AC3200: 1300 Mbps AC1 + 1300 Mbps AC2 + 600 Mbps N bands
- SmartConnect automatically migrates faster AC devices to the highest performing Wi-Fi AC band
- Beamforming technology increases real-time performance by directing stronger wireless signals to your specific location
- Pre-encrypted Wi-Fi for your convenience
- All Gigabit wired ports
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 share ports
- Extreme performance 1 GHz dual-core processor
- Create isolated guest networks
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz