TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the availability, in North America only, of the AC3200 Tri Band Wireless Router, model TEW-828DRU. This next generation Wi-Fi router features three concurrent wireless networks-two separate ultra-performance 1,300 Mbps Wi-Fi AC networks and a 600 Mbps Wi-Fi N network.
"Three separate extreme Wi-Fi bands can handle all devices in the busiest connected home," stated Sonny Su, technology director of TRENDnet. "SmartConnect technology further increases performance by automatically migrating faster Wi-Fi AC devices to the highest performing Wi-Fi AC band."
- Three concurrent Wi-Fi bands maximize device networking speeds
- AC3200: 1300 Mbps AC1 + 1300 Mbps AC2 + 600 Mbps N bands
- SmartConnect automatically migrates faster AC devices to the highest performing Wi-Fi AC band
- Beamforming technology increases real-time performance by directing stronger wireless signals to your specific location
- Pre-encrypted Wi-Fi for your convenience
- All Gigabit wired ports
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 share ports
- Extreme performance 1 GHz dual-core processor
- Create isolated guest networks
For more information, visit the product page.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:09 pm CDT