ASUS today announced Strix GTX 960, an all-new gaming video card packed with exclusive ASUS technologies, including DirectCU II for cooler, quieter and faster performance for incredible action gaming, and 0dB fan technology for totally-silent light gameplay. The new card features feature exclusive ASUS Super Alloy Power components for enhanced durability and cooling, and GPU Tweak with XSplit Gamecaster for overclocking and online streaming that's as simple as it is flexible. Strix GTX 960 comes equipped with a DisplayPort interface to support connections up to 4K/UHD (ultra-high definition) resolution.
Strix GTX 960 is factory-overclocked at 1291 MHz and has a 1317 MHz boost clock speed in OC Mode that delivers stunning gaming performance. Strix GTX 960 provides 12% faster gameplay in Assassin's Creed Unity and Battlefield 4, and runs the 3DMark 11 (Extreme) benchmark at 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution 6.5% faster than reference designs. It is fitted with 2 GB of high-speed GDDR5 video memory that races along at boosted speeds of up to 7200 MHz.
Enjoy performance 30% cooler and 3X quieter than reference
Strix GTX 960 comes with the ASUS-exclusive DirectCU II cooling technology that provides 220% more heat dissipation, resulting in performance that is 30% cooler and 3X quieter than reference for incredible stability and very low noise during intense gaming sessions.
Strix ups the ante even more with 0dB fan technology that lets players enjoy light gaming in complete silence, due to a thermal design that is able to keep GPU temperatures below a set level, when the fan stops completely.
Enhancing cooling even further, Strix GTX 960 has a strong, rigid backplate that helps dissipate heat quickly and provides an extra measure of protection against card damage.
Power up for the win with 5-phase Super Alloy Power
Strix GTX 960 has a 5-phase power design that enhances energy efficiency by 15%, widens voltage modulation tolerance, and improves overall stability and longevity by 2.5X compared to reference designs. Strix GTX 960 uses a single 6-pin power connecter for clean, hassle-free cable management and has a convenient connection indicator LED to ensure successful plug-in.
Real-time monitoring and control with GPU Tweak
Strix GTX 960 comes with GPU Tweak, an exclusive ASUS tool that enables users to squeeze the very best performance from their video card. GPU Tweak provides the ability to finely control GPU speeds, voltages and video memory clock speeds in real-time, so overclocking is easy and can be carried out with high confidence.
GPU Tweak also includes a customized version of the XSplit Gamecaster streaming tool and a free one-year free XSplit Premium license. XSplit Gamecaster lets users record and share on-screen action over the internet in real-time, meaning others can watch live as games are played. Gamers can also easily monitor system stats, such as frame rate, CPU load, temperature, and more, while they play, as well as modify performance settings with a simple click of the GPU Tweak button.
- Model: STRIX-GTX960-DC2OC-2GD5
- Graphics Engine: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960
- Bus Standard: PCI Express 3.0
- OpenGL: OpenGL 4.4
- Video Memory: 2GB GDDR5
- GPU boost Clock:
o OC Mode: 1317MHz
o Gaming Mode: 1291MHz
- GPU base Clock:
o OC Mode: 1253MHz
o Gaming Mode: 1228MHz
- CUDA cores: 1024
- Memory Clock: 7200MHz
- Memory Interface: 128-bit
- DVI Output: 1 x Native Dual-link DVI-I
- HDMI Output: 1 x Native HDMI 2.0
- HDCP compliant: Yes
- DisplayPort: 3 x Native DisplayPort 1.2
- Adapter/Cable Bundled: 1x DVI to VGA Adapter
- Software Bundled: ASUS GPU Tweak & Driver
- Dimension: 215.2 x 121.2 x 40.9mm
Latest News Posts
- Rainbow Six Siege goes free-to-play for the weekend, Nov 18
- Nintendo head wished Smash Ultimate launched in early 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Director does Ultimate Q&A
- Game of Thrones Season 8: 'longer than 60 min' each episode
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey Nov patch: New Boss/Quests & More
- Netgear Insight Business Storage and Networking Management
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions
- Lex Machina Expands Employment Litigation Analytics with Launch of ERISA Module
- L'Oreal Launches La Roche-Posay My Skin Track UV--The First Battery-Free Wearable Sun Safety Sensor
- Drobo Launches High Performance 8D to Transform Storage Workflows
- CORSAIR Announces Support for Xbox One