TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the AC750 Wireless Travel Router, model TEW-817DTR -- the first Wi-Fi AC travel router with interchangeable power plugs which ensures operability on every continent.
TRENDnet's AC750 Wireless Travel Router, model TEW-817DTR, is a powerful travel router with concurrent 433 Mbps Wi-Fi AC and 300 Mbps Wi-Fi N bands, for on the go professionals. Users quickly convert a single wired or wireless internet connection into a shared Wi-Fi network for all Wireless AC and Wireless N devices.
The compact TEW-817DTR plugs directly into a power outlet and is held off the ground by the outlet. Swappable North American, European, and United Kingdom power plugs ensure the travel router will work on every continent.
"With more and more professionals traveling with a mixture of both Wi-Fi N and newer Wi-Fi AC devices," said Sonny Su, technology director of TRENDnet. "The TEW-817DTR does a great job of keeping them all connected."
AC750 Wireless Travel Router
- Share a single Internet connection with multiple users
- Networks Wi-Fi AC and N devices while on the go
- AC750: concurrent 433 Mbps Wi-Fi AC + 300 Mbps Wi-Fi N bands
- Interchangeable power plugs: North America, Euro, and UK
- Supports Router, Wireless ISP (WISP), Access Point, and Repeater modes
- Pre-encrypted Wi-Fi for your convenience
- Ethernet port
- VPN passthrough support (IPSec, PPTP, and L2TP VPN)
- Energy savings GREENnet technology
- IPv6 network support
- TEW-817DTR Warranty: 3 year limited
- TEW-817DTR Availability: Available from retailers and other TRENDnet partners this May 2015
- TEW-817DTR MSRP: USD 89.99
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit