TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the AC750 Wireless Travel Router, model TEW-817DTR -- the first Wi-Fi AC travel router with interchangeable power plugs which ensures operability on every continent.
TRENDnet's AC750 Wireless Travel Router, model TEW-817DTR, is a powerful travel router with concurrent 433 Mbps Wi-Fi AC and 300 Mbps Wi-Fi N bands, for on the go professionals. Users quickly convert a single wired or wireless internet connection into a shared Wi-Fi network for all Wireless AC and Wireless N devices.
The compact TEW-817DTR plugs directly into a power outlet and is held off the ground by the outlet. Swappable North American, European, and United Kingdom power plugs ensure the travel router will work on every continent.
"With more and more professionals traveling with a mixture of both Wi-Fi N and newer Wi-Fi AC devices," said Sonny Su, technology director of TRENDnet. "The TEW-817DTR does a great job of keeping them all connected."
AC750 Wireless Travel Router
- Share a single Internet connection with multiple users
- Networks Wi-Fi AC and N devices while on the go
- AC750: concurrent 433 Mbps Wi-Fi AC + 300 Mbps Wi-Fi N bands
- Interchangeable power plugs: North America, Euro, and UK
- Supports Router, Wireless ISP (WISP), Access Point, and Repeater modes
- Pre-encrypted Wi-Fi for your convenience
- Ethernet port
- VPN passthrough support (IPSec, PPTP, and L2TP VPN)
- Energy savings GREENnet technology
- IPv6 network support
- TEW-817DTR Warranty: 3 year limited
- TEW-817DTR Availability: Available from retailers and other TRENDnet partners this May 2015
- TEW-817DTR MSRP: USD 89.99
Latest News Posts
- Castle Crashers smashes its way onto PS4 and Nintendo Switch
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider FINALLY receives RTX/DLSS patch
- Halo: Master Chief Collection has UNCAPPED frame rate on PC
- Remedy teases new RTX filled trailer of Control at GDC 2019
- Nightdive teases 20-minute video of System Shock remake
- ASUS RT-AX88U Wi-Fi 6 Router Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Halloween 4K Blu-ray Review
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- Killing Floor: Double Feature Coming May 21, 2019 to PlayStation Store and Game Retailers Near You
- Critically acclaimed retro platformer The Messenger hits PlayStation 4 today
- OMG Zombies! to invade Nintendo Switch on the 26th March!
- LEGO DC Super-Villains Releases Batman: The Animated Series Level Pack
- Super Crome: Bullet Purgatory Enters the Steam Early Access Atmosphere Today