Synology America Corp. announces the launch of the RS3614xs+, the latest of the XS+ line. The new RS3614xs+ continues to deliver Synology's award-winning storage solution, providing enterprise features at SMB prices. Small businesses can now take advantage of performance, scalability, and the virtual storage options of: VMware, Citrix, and Hyper-V, all while offering general-purpose storage that businesses need.
The latest XS+ RackStation accommodates 12-bays natively, with the ability to expand up to 36-bays when paired with two RX1214(RP) expansion modules. The combined solution can mount up to 144 TB of raw capacity. Additionally, Synology's new optional tool-less rail kits, the RKS1314, makes installation for the XS+ fast and easy.
The XS+ includes a 6 Gb/s SATA III interface. With dual Gen3 x8 PCIe slots the RS3614xs+ can now support up to two 10 GbE NICs - in addition to its four native gigabit Ethernet ports. With both PCIe ports populated, throughput can exceed 3,200 MB/s; and with solid-state storage, benchmarks can reach up to 620,000 IOPS, for network environments that need raw performance. For those who need SAS, Synology does provide a SAS solution in their flagship RS10613xs+.
With the RS3614xs+, you can:
- Take advantage of the award-winning DiskStation Manager OS and its business feature offerings
- Maintain a company's storage uptime through Synology's High Availability
- Be able to expand storage as your business grows
- Reduce cost and complexity of high-throughput data management through a configurable architecture that is easy to use and install.
- Attain streamlined high performance, with low latency, high bandwidth, and IOPS.
"The RS3614xs+ is an ideal midpoint between a NAS and a SAN solution," said Jason Bonoan, Product Marketing Manager at Synology America Corp. "For a mere fraction of the cost, SME customers can deploy enterprise class features at utterly attainable prices."
Availability: Synology RackStation RS3614xs+ are now shipping globally, and will be available in the United States in the next couple of weeks.
- RS3614xs+ = $4999.99
- RX1214 = $1699.99
- RX1214RP = $2,399.99
- RKS1314 = $129.99
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard