Synology America Corp. announces the launch of the RS3614xs+, the latest of the XS+ line. The new RS3614xs+ continues to deliver Synology's award-winning storage solution, providing enterprise features at SMB prices. Small businesses can now take advantage of performance, scalability, and the virtual storage options of: VMware, Citrix, and Hyper-V, all while offering general-purpose storage that businesses need.
The latest XS+ RackStation accommodates 12-bays natively, with the ability to expand up to 36-bays when paired with two RX1214(RP) expansion modules. The combined solution can mount up to 144 TB of raw capacity. Additionally, Synology's new optional tool-less rail kits, the RKS1314, makes installation for the XS+ fast and easy.
The XS+ includes a 6 Gb/s SATA III interface. With dual Gen3 x8 PCIe slots the RS3614xs+ can now support up to two 10 GbE NICs - in addition to its four native gigabit Ethernet ports. With both PCIe ports populated, throughput can exceed 3,200 MB/s; and with solid-state storage, benchmarks can reach up to 620,000 IOPS, for network environments that need raw performance. For those who need SAS, Synology does provide a SAS solution in their flagship RS10613xs+.
With the RS3614xs+, you can:
- Take advantage of the award-winning DiskStation Manager OS and its business feature offerings
- Maintain a company's storage uptime through Synology's High Availability
- Be able to expand storage as your business grows
- Reduce cost and complexity of high-throughput data management through a configurable architecture that is easy to use and install.
- Attain streamlined high performance, with low latency, high bandwidth, and IOPS.
"The RS3614xs+ is an ideal midpoint between a NAS and a SAN solution," said Jason Bonoan, Product Marketing Manager at Synology America Corp. "For a mere fraction of the cost, SME customers can deploy enterprise class features at utterly attainable prices."
Availability: Synology RackStation RS3614xs+ are now shipping globally, and will be available in the United States in the next couple of weeks.
- RS3614xs+ = $4999.99
- RX1214 = $1699.99
- RX1214RP = $2,399.99
- RKS1314 = $129.99
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- LGA1151 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series