TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces upgrades to the award winning AC1750 Dual Band Wireless Router, model TEW-812DRU.
TRENDnet's TEW-812DRU creates a gigabit wireless network with two wireless bands -- an ultimate performance 1.3 Gigabits per second (Gbps) Wireless AC band and an extreme performance 450 Megabits per second (Mbps) Wireless N band, to connect everyday wireless devices such as tablets, smartphones, and computers. Upgrades to the TEW-812DRU include the following:
PC World awarded TRENDnet's TEW-812DRU with its coveted Editor's Choice award. TRENDnet further upgraded the router's award winning long range performance. For clear line of sight connections to the router at distances greater than 50 feet, users can experience performance increases as high as 100% as compared to the first version of the TEW-812DRU.
USB 3.0 Port
The router's USB port was upgraded to SuperSpeed USB 3.0 which supports 5 Gbps speeds. The new USB 3.0 port will not bottleneck transfer speeds from either a wired or wireless client.
For your security the TEW-812DRU's wireless networks and management interface are pre-encrypted with unique passwords -- thereby eliminating the opportunity for hackers to access the device using unchanged default login credentials.
The new management interface quickly provides users with key information. Upon logging in, the router summarizes: wireless network setup and respective wireless encryption; internet connection status; guest network status; parental controls; and displays current connected devices.
"A good thing is getting even better," said Zak Wood, director of global marketing of TRENDnet. "We had an opportunity to significantly improve one of our most awarded and popular Wireless AC routers and we took it. The TEW-812DRU is faster and more user friendly."
Product Warranty: 3 year limited
More information: http://trendnet.com/langen/products/proddetail.asp?prod=105_TEW-812DRU
Pricing and Availability
TEW-812DRU Availability: Available this quarter, upon the depletion of the TEW-812DRU v1.OR TEW-812DRU MSRP: $229.99
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- Blizzard teams with Hasbro for Overwatch Nerf toy guns
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit