TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces upgrades to the award winning AC1750 Dual Band Wireless Router, model TEW-812DRU.
TRENDnet's TEW-812DRU creates a gigabit wireless network with two wireless bands -- an ultimate performance 1.3 Gigabits per second (Gbps) Wireless AC band and an extreme performance 450 Megabits per second (Mbps) Wireless N band, to connect everyday wireless devices such as tablets, smartphones, and computers. Upgrades to the TEW-812DRU include the following:
PC World awarded TRENDnet's TEW-812DRU with its coveted Editor's Choice award. TRENDnet further upgraded the router's award winning long range performance. For clear line of sight connections to the router at distances greater than 50 feet, users can experience performance increases as high as 100% as compared to the first version of the TEW-812DRU.
USB 3.0 Port
The router's USB port was upgraded to SuperSpeed USB 3.0 which supports 5 Gbps speeds. The new USB 3.0 port will not bottleneck transfer speeds from either a wired or wireless client.
For your security the TEW-812DRU's wireless networks and management interface are pre-encrypted with unique passwords -- thereby eliminating the opportunity for hackers to access the device using unchanged default login credentials.
The new management interface quickly provides users with key information. Upon logging in, the router summarizes: wireless network setup and respective wireless encryption; internet connection status; guest network status; parental controls; and displays current connected devices.
"A good thing is getting even better," said Zak Wood, director of global marketing of TRENDnet. "We had an opportunity to significantly improve one of our most awarded and popular Wireless AC routers and we took it. The TEW-812DRU is faster and more user friendly."
Product Warranty: 3 year limited
More information: http://trendnet.com/langen/products/proddetail.asp?prod=105_TEW-812DRU
Pricing and Availability
TEW-812DRU Availability: Available this quarter, upon the depletion of the TEW-812DRU v1.OR TEW-812DRU MSRP: $229.99
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series