TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the availability of the N600 Dual Band PoE Access Point, model TEW-753DAP -- a feature rich business class PoE access point, with proven concurrent dual band 300 Mbps Wireless N technology.
The off white, low profile, smoke detector shaped TEW-753DAP blends into most environments, offering the ability to turn off flashing LEDs to further reduce product visibility. A variety of installation scenarios are supported with Access Point, WDS Access Point, WDS Bridge, and Repeater modes.
Save installation time and costs with Power over Ethernet (PoE). Manage two 300 megabit per second Wireless N bands -- a 2.4 gigahertz band and a less congested 5 gigahertz band. A Gigabit Ethernet connection to the network maintains high performance wireless connections.
Advanced features include: IPv6 support; a handy integrated AP scan feature; the ability to create up to 16 SSIDs; eight system logs for network troubleshooting; Spanning Tree and SNMP support; and traffic shaping by allocating bandwidth to specific SSIDs.
Warranty: 3 year limited
Pricing and Availability
TEW-753DAP Availability: Now available from online and retail partners
TEW-753DAP MSRP: $234.99
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit