TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the availability of the N150 Wireless Travel Router, model TEW-714TRU, which is designed to share a single internet connection with multiple users while on the go.
The TEW-714TRU comes in a compact form factor which plugs directly into an outlet. It has three replaceable electrical plugs -- an America, European, and British style plug to accommodate electrical outlets in almost every location.
Set the TEW-714TRU to Router Mode and plug in an Ethernet cable, with an internet connection, to convert a single wired internet connection into a wireless resource for all colleagues or family. To share a single wireless hotel (or other) internet connection, set the TEW-714TRU to WISP Mode and enter the provided Username and Password. The TEW-714TRU connects to the single access wireless network and shares it with all connected devices.
Share content with all connected devices by plugging in a USB flash or storage device into the convenient USB share port. Take advantage of the convenient changing port to charge a mobile device.
"The TEW-714TRU is designed to meet the needs of the road warrior," said Sonny Su, technology director TRENDnet. "It plugs into outlets on every continent and offers handy USB share and charging ports."
Warranty: 3 year limited
Pricing and Availability
TEW-714TRU availability: This month from online and retail partners
TEW-714TRU MSRP: $59.99
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit