ASUS today announced the PA249Q ProArt Series LCD Monitor, a professional 24-inch display that is factory pre-calibrated for uncompromised color precision, straight from the box. The PA249Q ProArt Series LCD Monitor has a native 1920 x 1200 resolution with 16:10 aspect ratio and features AH-IPS (Advanced High-Performance In-Plane Switching) display technology for a bright and vibrant image with 178-degree wide viewing angles. The PA249Q also features ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio, and ASUS QuickFit Virtual Scale and Splendid Video Intelligence technologies for enhanced image quality.
Factory pre-calibrated for unmatched color accuracy
The ASUS PA249Q ProArt Series LCD Monitor is pre-calibrated at the factory for unmatched color accuracy and features independent six-axis color control with outstanding color space reproduction - 99% Adobe Wide Gamut RGB, 100% sRGB and 120% NTSC. In addition, the PA249Q supports 10-bit 'deep color' for more natural transitions between different hues. The PA249Q also features a brightness rated at 350cd/m² and an 80,000,000:1 ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio for enhanced image contrast.
Next-generation AH-IPS display technology
The ASUS PA249Q ProArt Series LCD Monitor is LED backlit and features AH-IPS (Advanced High-Performance In-Plane Switching) display technology for reduced energy consumption, superior color accuracy and increased backlight transmission for an overall brighter image.
A host of exclusive features allow professional users to get the best results. Exclusive ASUS QuickFit Virtual Scale displays on-screen guidelines for an actual-size preview of images prior to printing, while ASUS Splendid Video Intelligence technology automatically adjusts display settings to give the best visual quality for the kind of image being displayed.
ASUS QuickFit Virtual Scale and Splendid Video Intelligence, along with other monitor options, are accessed via a user-friendly five-way control on the monitor. The PA249Q also features two user-customizable shortcuts for frequently used monitor controls, removing the need to navigate the full on-screen menu system for functions such as brightness control.
Comprehensive video inputs with picture-in-picture support
The PA249Q ProArt Series LCD Monitor has DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-D and D-Sub ports, and can display content from two video inputs at the same time. Picture-in-picture mode displays content from a second input in a window in one corner of the screen, while picture-by-picture mode splits the screen down the middle to display content from two separate sources side-by-side.
The PA249Q also features a four-port USB 3.0 hub for convenient pass-through connectivity at speeds up to 10 times that of USB 2.0 with compatible devices. The monitor is mounted on a versatile stand with full tilt, swivel, pivot and height adjustment.
ASUS ProArt Series monitors garnered accolades at the 2012 Good Design Awards and 2013 CES Innovation Awards.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The Division movie secures John Wick, Deadpool 2 director
- Microsoft seeks engineers for next-gen Xbox, teases GDDR6
- Fortnite developer: no rush to make new Battle Royale maps
- Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass announced, full reveal at E3
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X overclocked to 6GHz with LN2 cooling
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit