TRENDnet, a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, today announces the availability of the Powerline 200 AV Nano Adapter, model TPL-308E, and the Powerline 200 AV Nano Adapter Kit, model TPL-308E2K, which comes with two TPL-308E adapters. The adapter's ultra-compact form factor saves space around crowded electrical outlets and is about half the size of standard Powerline 200 units. The Powerline 200 AV Nano Adapter Kit, model TPL-308E2K, uses electrical outlets to create a secure high speed network. Connect the first adapter to your network and plug the second adapter into an outlet on your electrical system for instant high speed network access.
Secure TRENDnet powerline adapters come pre-encrypted out of the box. They also automatically connect to other TRENDnet Powerline AV adapters with no installation required -- TRENDnet recommends pressing the 'Sync' button to change default encryption keys.
Power Save mode reduces power consumption by up to 70%, when the adapters are idle -- this is a big benefit since the adapters are always plugged in. Quality of Service technology prioritizes video, audio, and online gaming. LED displays convey device status for easy troubleshooting. Advanced 128-bit AES encryption secures your network. This adapter is ideal for use in buildings that interfere with wireless networking signals.
TPL-308E2K MSRP U.S.: $74.99
TPL-308E MSRP U.S.: $39.99
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- LG's new G7 ThinQ brings the stupid notch from iPhone X
- H1Z1 is locked at 60FPS on the PS4 Pro
- Ohio university gives scholarships to best Fortnite players
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit