March 4th, 2013 - Taipei, Taiwan - Billion Electric Co., Ltd. (Taiex: 3027, trading as Billion), a leading communication and smart energy company, will showcase its 4G LTE router, G.hn Powerline Ethernet Adaptor, BPL (Broadband over Powerline), EoC (Ethernet over Coax), home automation, smart grid, and smart lighting solution at CeBIT 2013 in Hannover Germany.
During the show, Billion will launch its 4G LTE Broadband Router which delivers broadband access with VPN and VoIP functionality. It can automatically fail over between 4G cellular and/or Ethernet WAN. Billion's new breed of G.hn-enable product is another highlight. "We launch G.hn Gigabit Ethernet adaptor with MIMO techniques and enable the data transmission up to 1 Gbps PHY rate for various multimedia streaming applications. G.hn adaptor can further be integrated with Billion's switching power supply to be a smart power unit for modern set-top box and smart TV." said Tim Chen, CEO of Billion.
In addition to communication products, Billion will officially unveil its BEsmart product portfolio featured for home automation and smart energy management. The portfolio consists of smart energy gateway and various sensors. The sensors include different type of ZigBee meter, power plug, smart switch, IHD, thermostat, IP-Cam, etc which have been integrated with Billion smart energy gateway. Billion's BEsmart offers cloud service and APP supporting Android and iOS for energy management and home automation. It makes system integrator and software partner easier to integrate their back-end solution and application software via a well-defined API (Application Program Interface) provided by Billion smart energy gateway, and further to come out their own service platform with highly integrated gateway and sensors. A live demonstration of BEsmart will be available at Billion's Booth (Hall 13, Booth B84).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Epic Games teams with Funko for Fortnite Pop! figurines
- Samsung's next-gen foldable smartphone to launch early 2019
- Microsoft teases 'all-new Xbox hardware' at Gamescom 2018
- TSMC expecting Q4 2018 growth from next-gen GPUs from NVIDIA
- Borderlands 3 may still be a ways off
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit