be quiet!, market leader for power supplies in Germany for seven years in a row*, announced today the availability of the new high performance thermal compound DC1. The new paste is the logical extension of the award-winning cooler portfolio of the German company. With its excellent heat conducting properties and its extremely simple handling, the paste is suitable for both normal users and Overclockers.
Through the perfect combination of metal oxides and silicon the new be quiet! thermal compound DC1 has a theoretical thermal conductivity of about 7.5 W / mK. Thus it offers several degrees Celsius advantage over conventional thermal compounds, as used for example in many ready-build-systems. Overclockers can also improve their results with the DC1. Thanks to a wide temperature range of -50 to +150C, DC1 is suitable for various cooling methods.
Its unique composition allows the paste to be applied easily. be quiet! 's DC1 comes in a handy syringe, which allows for a neat and tidy application onto the CPU die. For a perfect and planar layer of thermal compound there is an extra enclosed spatula. A syringe with 3 grams of be quiet!'s DC1 costs EUR 6.49 and is available in stores now.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- Hasselblad's new camera snaps 400-megapixel photos
- Crytek starts sign-ups for Hunt: Showdown closed Alpha
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series