be quiet!, market leader for power supplies in Germany for seven years in a row*, announced today the availability of the new high performance thermal compound DC1. The new paste is the logical extension of the award-winning cooler portfolio of the German company. With its excellent heat conducting properties and its extremely simple handling, the paste is suitable for both normal users and Overclockers.
Through the perfect combination of metal oxides and silicon the new be quiet! thermal compound DC1 has a theoretical thermal conductivity of about 7.5 W / mK. Thus it offers several degrees Celsius advantage over conventional thermal compounds, as used for example in many ready-build-systems. Overclockers can also improve their results with the DC1. Thanks to a wide temperature range of -50 to +150C, DC1 is suitable for various cooling methods.
Its unique composition allows the paste to be applied easily. be quiet! 's DC1 comes in a handy syringe, which allows for a neat and tidy application onto the CPU die. For a perfect and planar layer of thermal compound there is an extra enclosed spatula. A syringe with 3 grams of be quiet!'s DC1 costs EUR 6.49 and is available in stores now.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard