Infortrend, the professional data storage solutions provider, today announced the new EonNAS flagship line, the EonNAS X. The first two additions to the flagship line, the EonNAS Pro 850X and EonNAS 1510X, feature 8-bay tower and 2U/12-bay rack mount form factors respectively. The two offer affordable and powerful unified storage solutions with 8 GB of DDR3 RAM and 10-GbE connectivity included. The higher transfer speed reduces waiting time thus enhancing business productivity for businesses of any size while the added RAM helps to cache data and boost data deduplication performance.
As the demand for faster backup and virtualization increases, the need for 10-GbE network connectivity becomes even more essential. With the deployment cost for a 10-GbE infrastructure becoming more affordable each day, it is critical for businesses to transition into this technology. The new EonNAS X line offers two models both equipped with 10-GbE LAN ports that can be used to fulfill the most bandwidth demanding applications such as backup, file sharing, video editing, and virtualization.
Infortrend EonNAS uses the ZFS file system which uses RAM to cache data. ZFS caches both most frequently used data and the most recently used data, adapting their balance while it's used. Additionally, more and more IT managers rely on data deduplication to save space and reduce unnecessary IO operations to improve performance. The more RAM that is available, the faster it can determine whether a specific block has already been written and can thus safely be marked as a duplicate which leads to better performance.
"The new EonNAS Pro 850X and the EonNAS 1510X with 8 GB of RAM and 10-GbE connectivity further Infortrend's efforts to offer high-end but affordable business-oriented NAS solutions," William Chen, Director of EonNAS Product for Infortrend, noted. "EonNAS family of high-performance NAS enables users to meet performance and capacity requirements with advanced hardware and software features, many of which were previously only available on enterprise solutions, such as data deduplication and corrupt data self-healing."
The flagship EonNAS X line features the Intel Core i3-2125 3.3GHz processor, 8GB DDR3 RAM, two standard Gigabit LAN ports as well as two 10 Gigabit LAN ports. The 8-bay EonNAS Pro 850X, with MSRP $2,499, offers max 32TB storage capacity while the 12-bay EonNAS 1510X, with MSRP $3,599, offers max 48TB storage capacity.
To learn more about Infortrend's EonNAS solutions, please go to https://www.eonnas.com.
Latest News Posts
- Spider-Man developers thought the story wasn't funny enough
- Warner Bros. release teaser for Pokemon: Detective Pikachu
- China sprouts the first life ever made on the Moons surface
- Zelda: Link's Awakening Switch & GameBoy comparison video
- Apex Legends mods have banned over 16,000 cheaters so far
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- BundleFest is coming - Get ready for the biggest bundle event of the year
- Team NINJA Announces DEAD OR ALIVE 6 Deluxe Demo, World Championship, and SNK Collaboration
- Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. Launches Jump Force; The Ultimate Manga Crossover Extravaganza
- The Escape Room Puzzle Game Themed On The Seven Deadly Sins Will Hit Steam On Feb 28th
- [01Studio] Indie MMORPG - Citywars Savage