Rosewill, the leading brand of PC Components and Peripherals and award-winning power supplies, computer cases, and gaming keyboards, is introducing Powerline Networking members, RPLC-200KIT and RPLC-500KIT. Joining Rosewill's growing family of wireless routers, switches, wireless adapters, and network adapters, Rosewill is proud to present 2 additional members to complete a line-up of networking products for all networking needs.
The RPLC-200KIT, a 200 Mbps Powerline AV+ mini Wall-Plug Adapter which utilizes HomePlug AV technology and RPLC-500KIT, a 500 Mbps Powerline AV Wall-Plug Gigabit Adapter, allows the expanding of high speed networks to multiple rooms through any home wall power outlet.
The HomePlug AV+ technology brings up to 30% faster speeds than traditional 200 Mbps AV Powerline adapter. The RPLC-200KIT and RPLC-500KIT Powerline adapters includes a Built-in Noise filter to reduce power interference and enhance data transmission quality, secures data with a 128-bit AES Encryption, and QoS support. QoS allows prioritization of services that are important and ensure lag free use of VoIP, video streaming, media streaming, or online gaming.
The RPLC-200KIT's and RPLC-500KIT's push button setup will have your network extended and up and running within seconds with a simple push of a button on each pair. The slim size is designed to save room for your limited power outlets and also save power with its Power Saving mode when idle. The RPLC-200KIT and RPLC-500KIT Powerline adapters are the perfect solution for those looking to extend their network where wireless is weak or cannot reach nor have the ability to install extensive wiring of networking cables to stream High-Definition media and expand high speed internet access by utilizing the wall power outlets available in every home.
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz