TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphic cards, today announces a new graphics solution which is equipped with unparalleled cooling technology: the PowerColor HD7850 Fling Force Edition [APAC Limited]. This new edition has 910 MHz core speed and 1200 MHz memory speed, with 2 GB GDDR5 onboard memory, providing rich and stunning HD performance with the support of vivid DirectX 11.1 gaming.
The latest edition is equipped with an innovative cooling technology, called "Fling Force". With additional fan blades attached with original one, Fling Force technology efficiently increases up to 10% air flow through the extended 95 mm fan at load, maximizing the cooling effect. Moreover, it'll keep the silent setting with 92 mm fan while it runs at 2D mode, delivering quieter environment for better user experience.
Also, the PowerColor HD7850 Fling Force [APAC Edition] armed with Gold Power Kit design, with PowerPAK SO-8, Ferrite Core Choke and solid capacitor, enhancing power efficiency and stability at overclocked mode. With all these solid-built components and the unsurpassed cooling technology, gamers can experience the superior gaming speed and low-noisy environment without any compromise.
Latest News Posts
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 teased with ASUS ROG STRIX card
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam