TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphic cards, today announces a new graphics solution which is equipped with unparalleled cooling technology: the PowerColor HD7850 Fling Force Edition [APAC Limited]. This new edition has 910 MHz core speed and 1200 MHz memory speed, with 2 GB GDDR5 onboard memory, providing rich and stunning HD performance with the support of vivid DirectX 11.1 gaming.
The latest edition is equipped with an innovative cooling technology, called "Fling Force". With additional fan blades attached with original one, Fling Force technology efficiently increases up to 10% air flow through the extended 95 mm fan at load, maximizing the cooling effect. Moreover, it'll keep the silent setting with 92 mm fan while it runs at 2D mode, delivering quieter environment for better user experience.
Also, the PowerColor HD7850 Fling Force [APAC Edition] armed with Gold Power Kit design, with PowerPAK SO-8, Ferrite Core Choke and solid capacitor, enhancing power efficiency and stability at overclocked mode. With all these solid-built components and the unsurpassed cooling technology, gamers can experience the superior gaming speed and low-noisy environment without any compromise.
Latest News Posts
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- Blizzard teams with Hasbro for Overwatch Nerf toy guns
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit