Corsair®, the leading supplier of high-performance liquid CPU coolers for PC enthusiasts, today announced the Hydro Series H100i and H80i liquid CPU coolers, a ground-up re-design of the world's most popular, proven, and award-winning liquid CPU coolers, the H100 and H80. The new H100i and H80i models have been enhanced to deliver improved cooling, quieter operation, simpler installation, and Corsair Link digital control.
Better Cooling, Lower Noise
To improve cooling performance over previous generations, the Hydro Series H100i and H80i coolers use new, more efficient copper cold plates, improved manifolds, optimized fan designs, and larger diameter tubing for increased coolant flow. Corsair's new flagship liquid CPU cooler, the Hydro Series H100i, utilizes a 240mm radiator for increased surface area and cooling capacity. The Hydro Series H80i uses a double-thick 120mm radiator and two fans in a 'push-pull' arrangement and is compatible with most enthusiast cases with a 120mm rear exhaust fan.
Both the H100i and H80i use new SP120L High Performance fans based on Corsair's static pressure optimized Air Series SP120 fans. The SP120L utilizes wide-body, low-pitch fan blades designed for outstanding static pressure at a lower noise level, and a motor that has been specially tuned for high torque, ensuring consistently high performance when used in high resistance environments such as on a liquid cooling radiator. With the new SP120L fans, noise levels have been reduced significantly.
"Class-leading performance, and reliable, quiet CPU cooling have made the Hydro Series the most popular and award-winning liquid CPU coolers in the world," said Thi La, Senior VP & GM of Memory and Enthusiast Component Products at Corsair. "The new H100i and H80i coolers demonstrate Corsair's commitment to providing our customers with the latest and best technology, including unparalleled configuration and monitoring, while improving ease-of-use and compatibility."
Integrated Corsair Link
Out of the box compatibility with Corsair Link provides control over fan speeds and noise levels, pump head LED lighting customization, and the ability to create custom cooling profiles from the Corsair Link Dashboard's easy-to-use software interface. An additional Corsair Link Digital connector on the pump head provides monitoring and control of other devices, such as Corsair Link equipped power supplies, Lighting Nodes, Cooling Nodes, and the Airflow Pro memory activity and temperature monitor kits.
The integrated design of the Hydro Series H100i and H80i combined with new materials and features make installation simpler than ever. The composite rubber tubing is more flexible than the FEP/FPA tubing used in previous coolers, making installation and routing easier but maintaining the previous generation's ultra-low evaporation rates. A new magnetic mounting bracket allows PC builders to quickly and effortlessly configure the coolers for all modern Intel® or AMD® motherboard sockets.
Superior Compatibility with Cases and CPUs
The Hydro Series H100i is compatible with most cases that feature 240mm fan mounts designed specifically to support radiators. In most Corsair cases, the H100i can be installed in minutes, and requires no adapters or user modification. The Hydro Series H80i is compatible with most cases that feature a rear 120mm fan mount. All support motherboards based on the Intel LGA115x/1366/2011 and AMD AM2/AM3/FM1/FM2 CPU sockets.
Warranty, Pricing, and Availability
The new Hydro Series coolers are backed by Corsair's industry leading five-year limited warranty and technical support. The products will be available in November from Corsair's worldwide network of resellers and distributors. Prices in the United States are listed below:
Hydro Series H100i - $119.99 USD
Hydro Series H80i - $99.99 USD
For more information on Corsair Hydro Series CPU coolers, please visit:
Latest News Posts
- Black Ops 4 traditional campaign was never in development
- Battlefield V may be set in WWII
- Acer Predator X27: 4K 144Hz HDR G-Sync f or $1999 on June 1
- Paradox Interactive announce Imperator: Rome, trailer reveal
- Resident Evil 7 will debut to Nintendo Switch, only in Japan
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit