Digital Storm, the predominant name in computer system integration and engineering, proudly introduces its slimmest custom designed gaming computer ever - Bolt. With Bolt, Digital Storm gives gamers exactly what they've craved: a powerful and affordable gaming PC without the need of a bulky desktop tower.
When conceptualizing the Bolt, Digital Storm engineers found no chassis on the market that met their design criteria, so they designed their own brand new chassis from the ground up. Every aspect of the Bolt from: cooling, performance, and upgradability were ingeniously designed to the highest possible standards. The Bolt boasts a slim yet aggressive profile that is only 3.6" wide and 14" tall. The Bolt's thin chassis is designed to effectively dissipate heat allowing it to house the latest and fastest components on the market, bucking the trend of sacrificing performance for a smaller footprint.
No other thin form factor tower houses as much power as Bolt because no other system can handle the type of bleeding edge hardware and overclocking that Bolt does. Bolt's high performance CPU cooling solution, with five copper heat pipes, unlocks even more gaming performance with processor overclocks of up to 4.6 GHz with Intel's i7 3770K CPU. Bolt also supports up to 3 hard drives: 2 SSDs and 1 mechanical for incredible storage flexibility.
"Gaming PCs have always been housed in massive towers, but we've seen that more and more consumers are moving towards smaller and more efficient machines," said Rajeev Kuruppu, Digital Storm's Director of Product Development. "We wanted to develop a slim affordable gaming PC that could play the latest titles, while still being a powerful desktop PC that kept future upgradability in mind."
Prior to shipping to the customer, each Digital Storm system undergoes a rigorous 72-Hour Stress-Test. Digital Storm technicians stress-test and benchmark the system via industry standard testing software coupled with a proprietary testing process that detects components which can be prone to future failure.
Latest News Posts
- Digital PS4 game sales locked exclusively to PSN
- Enter the 'Spider-Verse' for our Spider-Man Blu-ray giveaway
- Epic Store has 85 million users
- Google Stadia only works with Pixel phones, Chromecast on TV
- Switch could use Microsoft voice chat technology
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced