Super Talent Technology, a leader of NAND Flash storage solutions, today announced their second-generation DataGuardian flash drive. The new DataGuardian is a high-performing USB 3.0 flash drive that keeps your files and private information safe from prying eyes, even if the drive is lost or stolen.
Users are asked to set up a password when using the DataGuardian for the first time. Every time after, the DataGuardian will immediately ask for the password when plugged in. This built-in password protection means there is nothing to download or install, no public/private partitions to manage, and no administrative rights are required.
The DataGuardian also protects users from autorun malware attacks, the most common form of malware attack affecting flash drives today. By keeping malware from auto-running, the DataGuardian can prevent malware from spreading onto other computers.
"Flash drives today are rarely secured, so we created a USB 3.0 flash drive that makes protecting your files and data easy and straightforward, at a price point that is affordable for businesses and consumers alike. We are proud of this addition to our USB 3.0 flash drive family," said Shimon Chen, VP of Advanced Technology.
Featuring two channels of flash, the speedy USB 3.0 DataGuardian has read/write speeds of up to 85/40 MB/second. It is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1. The DataGuardian is available today in 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB capacities.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard