Super Talent Technology, a leader of NAND Flash storage solutions, today announced their second-generation DataGuardian flash drive. The new DataGuardian is a high-performing USB 3.0 flash drive that keeps your files and private information safe from prying eyes, even if the drive is lost or stolen.
Users are asked to set up a password when using the DataGuardian for the first time. Every time after, the DataGuardian will immediately ask for the password when plugged in. This built-in password protection means there is nothing to download or install, no public/private partitions to manage, and no administrative rights are required.
The DataGuardian also protects users from autorun malware attacks, the most common form of malware attack affecting flash drives today. By keeping malware from auto-running, the DataGuardian can prevent malware from spreading onto other computers.
"Flash drives today are rarely secured, so we created a USB 3.0 flash drive that makes protecting your files and data easy and straightforward, at a price point that is affordable for businesses and consumers alike. We are proud of this addition to our USB 3.0 flash drive family," said Shimon Chen, VP of Advanced Technology.
Featuring two channels of flash, the speedy USB 3.0 DataGuardian has read/write speeds of up to 85/40 MB/second. It is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1. The DataGuardian is available today in 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB capacities.
Latest News Posts
- Vivo's next smartphone could feature a huge 10GB of RAM
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new external GPU: Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB for $699
- Apple's most expensive new MacBook Pro costs an insane $6700
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit