Enjoying favorite videos on your HDTV without any wire is no longer a dream. GIGABYTE does even more than you thought! GIGABYTE announces a whole new product line this year, which can make your daily life more convenient and provide you an amazing visual extension. GIGAYTE SkyVision WS100 with WHDI 1.0 (Wireless Home Digital Interface) technology can seamlessly transmit your 1080p high-definition videos or Blu-ray movies from any HDMI-ready device to HDTV. Just by plug and play, the compact and streamline designed SkyVision WS100 can help you creating the best wireless video experience ever! Digital contents can be simultaneously transmitted (latency less than 1ms) to your display and the transmission range is up to 10 meters! Enjoy full HD media playback on your larger screen in a neat environment has never been easier.
Go with all HDMI-ready devices, makes HDTV your second display easily!
GIGABYTE SkyVision WS100 can seamlessly transmit HD video and audio for any HDMI ready device. Through SkyVision WS100, videos in mobile devices now can be displayed on your HDTV immediately. Game consoles such as Sony PS3 or Microsoft Xbox 360 can now be freely placed around the house. Want to facebook your friend while seeing movies on the same PC? Using SkyVision WS100, you can choose either clone or extend mode of the display.
Plug & play with no delay
Everything is all set once you plug GIGABYTE SkyVision WS100 transmitter to your HDMI-ready device and receiver to HDTV. No software installation required. SkyVision transmitter and receiver will detect and connect with each other automatically with operating frequency between 5.1GHz to 5.8GHz. HD video/audio and PC gaming battles can be simultaneously transmitted (latency < 1ms) to your HDTV. SkyVision WS100 is definitely the best video entertainment and wireless gaming companion!
For more details about GIGABYTE SkyVision WS100, please visit the GIGABYTE official website at:
Latest News Posts
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard