Enjoying favorite videos on your HDTV without any wire is no longer a dream. GIGABYTE does even more than you thought! GIGABYTE announces a whole new product line this year, which can make your daily life more convenient and provide you an amazing visual extension. GIGAYTE SkyVision WS100 with WHDI 1.0 (Wireless Home Digital Interface) technology can seamlessly transmit your 1080p high-definition videos or Blu-ray movies from any HDMI-ready device to HDTV. Just by plug and play, the compact and streamline designed SkyVision WS100 can help you creating the best wireless video experience ever! Digital contents can be simultaneously transmitted (latency less than 1ms) to your display and the transmission range is up to 10 meters! Enjoy full HD media playback on your larger screen in a neat environment has never been easier.
Go with all HDMI-ready devices, makes HDTV your second display easily!
GIGABYTE SkyVision WS100 can seamlessly transmit HD video and audio for any HDMI ready device. Through SkyVision WS100, videos in mobile devices now can be displayed on your HDTV immediately. Game consoles such as Sony PS3 or Microsoft Xbox 360 can now be freely placed around the house. Want to facebook your friend while seeing movies on the same PC? Using SkyVision WS100, you can choose either clone or extend mode of the display.
Plug & play with no delay
Everything is all set once you plug GIGABYTE SkyVision WS100 transmitter to your HDMI-ready device and receiver to HDTV. No software installation required. SkyVision transmitter and receiver will detect and connect with each other automatically with operating frequency between 5.1GHz to 5.8GHz. HD video/audio and PC gaming battles can be simultaneously transmitted (latency < 1ms) to your HDTV. SkyVision WS100 is definitely the best video entertainment and wireless gaming companion!
For more details about GIGABYTE SkyVision WS100, please visit the GIGABYTE official website at:
Latest News Posts
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit